WIFI Module ESP8266 mini #250
15 in stock
- ESP-WROOM-02 is a 32-bit low power micro-controller (MCU) Wi-Fi Module that integrates TCP/IP network stacks, and includes 10-bit ADC with HSPI, SDIO, UART, PWM, I2C, and I2S interfaces.
- The module is highly integrated. It consumes extremely low power while providing wireless internet connection for embedded devices.
- It can be easily integrated into resource-limited devices due to its small form factor of only 18mm x 20mm.
- In addition to the ESP8266EX chipset, the module also integrates an SPI flash with 32Mbits capacity, along with a SOP8-150mil package. The SPI flash is incredibly useful for storing user programs and firmware.
- Vcc: 3.3V, up to 300 mA
- GND: Ground
- Tx: UART Tx of the module, to be connected to the Rx of the microcontroller
- Rx: UART Rx of the module, to be connected to the Tx of the microcontroller
- RST: Reset/Restart, pull to GND to restart
- CH_PD: Chip enable, used for flash boot .
- GPIO0: pulled low for update mode